You Are Cordially Invited
DON’T RISK YOUR RETIREMENT:
ADDRESS YOUR FINANCIAL ROADBLOCKS NOW!
Financial obstacles are easier to avoid when you know what lies ahead.
You and a guest are cordially invited to join us for a COMPLIMENTARY, no-obligation dinner & lunch
event where you will learn strategies designed to help reduce risk.
Our events are by invitation only and seating is limited, so please call TODAY to reserve your seat.
Join Us and Discover
1. How will the new Omnibus Reconciliation Act & Secure 2.0 tax law affect your taxes AND retirement?
2. Do you have a tax allocation strategy to help minimize the impact of taxes during retirement?
3. Are you confident that your savings will withstand a 25 to 30+ year retirement?
4. Is your retirement income completely dependent on market performance?
5. Do you know how much you can withdraw from your retirement savings each year without running out of money?
6. Do you have a plan to combat inflation’s damaging effects on your purchasing power?
7. New Changes to Social Security!
While the road to financial freedom in retirement may have its twists and turns,
an experienced financial professional can help straighten the path.
Chris Morris, MBA, CPA, Certified Financial Planner®
Jessica Morris-Ayers, Certified Financial Planner®
Dinner: Tuesday, Feb. 21rd 6:30pm
Lunch: Friday, Feb. 24th Noon
SEATING IS LIMITED – GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT
Reducing Risk in Volatile Markets!
RSVP to: Carly Wicks at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 770-493-7578
LOCATION: One Dunwoody Park South, Ste. 105 Building 1, Atlanta, GA 30338
At the Greater Atlanta Home Builder’s Association
Please specify day AND “in person” or “online” when sending RSVP
Not approved by, endorsed by, of affiliated with the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.
Insurance presentation – Insurance products may be offered at some later date.
Guarantees offered on insurance products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.